There is no denying that Beyonce and Taylor Swift are on a league of their own. No one is even close to their level. And, that is something that Forbes is ready to recognize.
The magazine just released their Most Powerful Women in Entertainment list for 2018, which is led by Oprah Winfrey. And the only music entertainers on there are Bey and T-Swift. Rightfully so.
After all, those two ladies are the only ones that can accomplish high album sales, stadium tours, and powerful trends in the game at the moment. There is nobody quite like them out there. Not even close.
Here’s the full list.
1. Oprah Winfrey, Media mogul
2. Shari Redstone, Vice Chair, CBS & Viacom
3. Bonnie Hammer, Chair, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment
4. Donna Langley, Chair, Universal Pictures
5. Anna Wintour, Artistic Director, Conde Nast
6. Beyoncé, Singer
7. Dana Walden, Chairman, Disney TV Studios and ABC Entertainment
8. Katharine Viner, Editor-in-Chief, Guardian
9. Taylor Swift, Singer
10. Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
11. Kathleen Kennedy, President, Lucasfilm
12. Shonda Rhimes, Showrunner
13. Arianna Huffington, Founder & CEO, Thrive Global
14. Serena Williams, Tennis player
15. Shobhana Bhartia, Chair, HT Media
16. Priyanka Chopra, Actress
(Photo: Getty Images)